Skip to main content

And the Mews Community Champion Award goes to….. 🥁

At Unfold in May, we celebrated the great achievements from our Mews customers across multiple categories: Tech team of the year; Most innovative staff experience; Trailblazer award, Most innovative guest experience.
All winners are announced here.

Mews Community Champion Award

The winner of the Mews Community Champion Award went to Mick Vazquez of YHA.

Mick's dedication to the community is evident in his actions. He was one of the first to create a profile and start engaging with fellow hoteliers and technology professionals. His insights and contributions have been invaluable, enriching discussions and generating a culture of learning and growth here in this community.

He shared, "The value of Mews Community is being able to share best practices with other operators, not having to work it all out yourself." Mick loves helping out, saying, "Being able to help the community is something I look forward to and something I find rewarding!" 

Mick is also a big fan of our Beta program.
He said, "Having the community there to chat to other Mews users but also to the Mews teams really opens up the communication and makes it all easier."  

He added, "I think working with Mews is a constant learning experience, and what better place to learn than from our peers. If I can’t meet with them directly, why not through a community forum like this?"

Mick, your passion, generosity, and willingness to support others make you a true ambassador of the Mews community. Your contributions have not only enhanced the experience of your fellow community members but have also helped shape the direction of our platform.

Great job @Mick  - thanks for all your support.

Be the first to reply!