Skip to main content

The much-anticipated Smart Tips - an 🤖 AI summary of a guests' previous and future reservation notes, preferences and status - is now available directly in our guest profiles! 

This means hoteliers do not have to go out of their way to have a quick overview of what there is to know about each guest, blending seamlessly into their routines, and avoiding any missed opportunities to create those remarkable experiences.

How can I get started?

The AI Summaries are already live for all demo properties, so feel free to take it out for a spin on your demo anytime, just by opening any guest's profile.

To experience it in production (which is really where the magic happens, cause… data):

1. Reply to this thread with the property you’d like added to this beta, in production
  2. I’ll enable the AI Summaries within my next working day (I promise I will be quick 🏃🏻)
    1. Depending on how many volunteers we got, we may limit the beta during the first few days while we monitor performance and feedback

What about my data?

Guest data is not used to train any models. These summaries are generated on the fly, each time a page is opened, and the AI models we use do not own nor store our data. A side effect of these summaries being created every time is that if you reload the page, the summaries will be written in a slightly different way.

Please ask any questions or share any feedback you have below. 📝

Up for the beta at Villa Monte, Hof van Aragon, Hotel Karmel, Hotel de Zalm and Hotel Rastelli :-) 

😍

Hi @ettore.zotarelli ,

this is great feature! Please enable for Hey Lou Hotel Monheim. 

Best

Linus 

Would love to start using this! Townhouse Hotel Den Haag.

@The Arcade Hotel… 

Awesome! Please activate for Paulinenhof live!

We would like to be added to the beta too 😊

Love to be included with Bob W chain. 

We are happy to participate too with the 1884 Norderney! Thanks 😊

Looking great. please take all our properties into the demo.

regards,

Julian

Please add for Smarthotel Oslo

@Vegard Kaspersen @jhaug @anabelmalcher @Femke @jones.eth @c.rex @DanS. @Ivo @Linus.Bihn @mauritsbots @SimonR 

Welcome to the Beta! 💙

Here are 3 things I am already aware of and we are working on fine-tuning:

• The summaries are only in English, for now. But it does take notes written in other languages into consideration.
  • The AI is not aware of guest genders/pronouns: we will solve it by trying to always refer to them as "the guest" instead. So instead of "he does not like low floors" it will be instructed to say "the guest does not like low floors"
  • Acronyms can get funny. @mauritsbots pointed out a hilarious example to me: the AI thinks POA (pay on arrival) means Power of Attorney; which is completely irrelevant for our industry. We plan on telling the model not to break acronyms down and keep the hotel's internal vocab.

Thank you all in advance for your enthusiasm and feedback! 🤖😍

Hi @ettore.zotarelli , please add City Hotel Groningen & Designhotel Maastricht

Hi,

please add The Grand Ahrenshoop and Strandhaus Ahrenshoop

Thanks

Stefan

Hello,

please add the Esplanade Hotel Cologne. Thanks a lot and greetings!

Hi @ettore.zotarelli,

any chance to get it translated?

Best regards

Leif

Hi @ettore.zotarelli,

any chance to get it translated?

Best regards

Leif

Definitely! We are working on showing it on your interface language - I just don't want to wait for that to start getting feedback already on the content produced 😊

@Roy @Stefan @mewsmaniac 

You're in! Enjoy, and thanks for the feedback! 🤗

The much-anticipated Smart Tips - an 🤖 AI summary of a guests' previous and future reservation notes, preferences and status - is now available directly in our guest profiles! 

This means hoteliers do not have to go out of their way to have a quick overview of what there is to know about each guest, blending seamlessly into their routines, and avoiding any missed opportunities to create those remarkable experiences.

How can I get started?

The AI Summaries are already live for all demo properties, so feel free to take it out for a spin on your demo anytime, just by opening any guest's profile.

To experience it in production (which is really where the magic happens, cause… data):

1. Reply to this thread with the property you’d like added to this beta, in production
  2. I’ll enable the AI Summaries within my next working day (I promise I will be quick 🏃🏻)
    1. Depending on how many volunteers we got, we may limit the beta during the first few days while we monitor performance and feedback

What about my data?

Guest data is not used to train any models. These summaries are generated on the fly, each time a page is opened, and the AI models we use do not own nor store our data. A side effect of these summaries being created every time is that if you reload the page, the summaries will be written in a slightly different way.

Please ask any questions or share any feedback you have below. 📝

We would love to have this at The Regent Aparthotel! Thank you!

Please add to both our properties (Les Lofts Vieux-Québec & Les Lofts Vieux-Qc)

Thank you !

This would be great!

Please add our property Maashof (Venlo, the Netherlands).

Many thanks in advance. 

😍
Please activate for YUST Hotel Antwerp, YUST Hotel Liége & Benedict Noordwijk !

@DirkVanGompel @Maurice @JulieLVQ @Sami Citystay 

Welcome aboard! ⛵️

Hey @ettore.zotarelli ,

Great to see this implemented directly on the guest’s profile!

On the previous version - summary visible on the right hand side of the screen, when you use the Arrow keys to select a profile from the Search bar.

The summary was showing data about past/future bookings with the reference numbers and we found out you were able to pull data from across our whole portfolio. Meaning we had a centralised view of the guest’s activity across the board.

From a Data point this is very valuable and actually got us most excited about the AI development - are you bringing that back? Are you aware of it’s importance and value and would this be delivered in a different area or iteration?

Thanks!

Igor

WestCord Fashion Hotel is already using the beta version.

If you place a note about ETA in the reservation this will be picked up by the AI summary.

However if you change the arrival time in the reservation, this will not be picked up by the AI summary.