Join Our Research Initiative to Enhance Reporting and Analytics in Mews!

• 15 January 2024
  • 16 replies

Userlevel 3

Hello Mews Community 👋

We Need Your Help!

As we strive to continually improve our platform, we're conducting research to better understand your needs and experiences with reporting and analytics. Whether you're someone who loves creating dashboards, merging data from various systems, or currently find yourself using Excel for manual data analysis, your insights are invaluable to us.

What's in It for You?

By participating in this research, you'll have a direct impact on how we develop these features. Your feedback will be crucial in helping us make our product more user-friendly, efficient, and tailored to your needs. Plus, it's a fantastic opportunity to get a sneak peek at what we're working on and influence the tools you use every day.

How to Get Involved

If you're interested in sharing your thoughts and experiences or have any ideas on how we can improve our reporting and analytics tools, we would love to hear from you. To participate, simply reply to this post. We'll schedule a short interview at a time that's convenient for you.

16 replies

Userlevel 3

@jesson.atherton we are open to participate. 

Userlevel 3

@Femke Thank you, I will email you to coordinate.

Userlevel 1

Hi, Jesson! Happy to participate. We’ve been working for the past 12+ months to build out a web connecoe using the Mews API so that we can connect the BI tool of our choice (Tableau, PowerBI, Qlickview, etc.).

The process has been incredibly slow and painful. I wish Mews just included a web connector for these tools out of the box. It seems like a no brainer.

Userlevel 4

@jesson.atherton sounds interesting. Feel free to contact me!

Best, Christian | Paulinenhof

Userlevel 3

@jesson.atherton 

We are also able to participate, time zone difference might be an issue but willing to work it out.

Genki Takahashi

Userlevel 2

@jesson.atherton We are open to particpate

We would also like to participate! Thanks. 

Userlevel 2

I’m open to participate 👍

Userlevel 2

Hi! I am interested in participating :)

Userlevel 3
Badge

I’m also interested :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi @jesson.atherton lets also discuss this the 25th? would very much like to be involved 

Userlevel 3

Hi @jesson.atherton ,

We would like to participate!

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi @jesson.atherton .

we are also happy to particiapte. 

Best

Linus 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @jesson.atherton,

happy to participate.

Greetings,

Eric

Hi @jesson.atherton

I would like to be part of this group as a long term Mews user. 

Thanks,

Lina

Happy to participate :)