Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central

• 11 June 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

Is anyone working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ? (Accounting system)

We are having issues with invoices created in Mews.

One of the challenges being experienced is with the A/R settings & the inability to see the debitors in our accounting system.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello Camilla! I am not able to help you, since we are not working with Dynamics yet - but we will soon switch to Dynamics. I am curious about the challenge you're facing and your overall findings on the integration, would you like to share some? Thanks a million and have a great day!🌞

Userlevel 1

Hi Sanne 😊

Our accounting is outsourced, so i can only tell from the hotel side.

But coming from Opera Cloud where we did not have an integration to Dynamics and going to Mews where (almost) everything is integrated, is a huge different. So far i have not had any complaints from the account department, besides the one about accounts receivable and debitors.

The below information is from Omniboost, but this information seems to be incorrect.

They do not have the functionalities in place to transfer accounts receivable within Mews to Dynamics integration

We do not have the solution yet, but it might require your accouting to work with debitors in Mews.