Skip to main content

HELP!

All our reservations from Booking.com and now also Expedia/hotelscom is NOT following the routing rules that have been set up AND working for over 3 years…..

Our flexible rates are supposed to become non refundable → charged to the BdC virtuel card latest midnight 48 hours prior to arrival date; and our non refundables are supposed to be charged directly upon booking/at confirmation….

see below ex from the system:

Rate Flexible rate room only OTA

Arrival 2024-10-20 14:00:00 Sunday

Departure 2024-10-23 11:00:00 Wednesday

Reservation source

Booking.com

Created

2024-10-09 20:51:33

Scheduled payments & preauthorizations

Reservation number Rule Type

Estimated time

Actions

100 %, Start

Payment

2024-10-21 06:00:00

The scheduled payments all of a sudden  says payment THE DAY AFTER ARRIVAL at 06:00.

We have checked EVERYWHERE - we can not find anything that says; charge day after arrival 06. We have not done ANY changes anywhere in the system (MEWS) !!!!!! We have not done any changes in Booking.com system - no changes in the channel manager(Ratetiger)  - nothing…..

Our non-refundables, are still charged directly after booking to the virtual card --- BUT--- the problem is that the system AGAIN charges the reservation; day after arrival at 06:00. And now the system charges the guests credit card. They all get this “schedulad payment day after at 06”… So LOADS of guests have come by the reception asking why we charge twice; “i have paid to Bdc and now i have gotten charged again here in the hotel”…..

We have tried contacting MEWS 3 opened tickets - they have NOT ANSWERED BACK!!!! We dont know what to do… 

H E L P!

Hello @M Wackerfeldt,

can you please send me a private message with the cases numbers (that you have with support)

I tried searching in the system, but did not find them. I will escalate it with Support, thank you!