To MEWSERS working in a TOMAS destination

• 5 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Is the someone who wants to integrate tomas (popular destination management system in Germany, Switzerland and Austria) to MEWS? Are there ways to send and recieve data through omniboost, zapier or something like that? Or are y’all working with channel manager connections?

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@Eric Kröll  Hey Eric. Perhaps you might be able to help @Raphael Simcic  out here with your integrations experience.
@Nina you’re in Stuttgart - do you use TOMAS?

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Raphael Simcic 

I am not familiar with TOMAS at all to be honest, but I think the best way would be to integrate it via channel manager.

The way we use Omniboost, we only receive csv exports for our accounting software. Therefor I am not sure what Omniboost is capable of regarding this matter.

However the Channel Manager from HotelNetSolutions (Cbooking) has a two-way integration with TOMAS. Since we are not using the specific integration, I can’t give you feedback regarding functionality.

Might be best to reach out to their Head of Sales Björn Seidel (https://hotelnetsolutions.de/kontakt/), incase you are thinking about Cbooking as an option.

Userlevel 3
Badge

We are connected to TOMAS through SiteMinder. We did the setup with myhotelshop. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you all for your recommendations. We are not sure if we want to implement a channel manager just for tomas. we don’t sell rooms on other channels beside of b.com and our website. So we don’t really need a channel manager because we can integrate directly to mews.