Solved

Routing Rules to Customers

• 13 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Is there a way to create a routing rule to a customer account? We have availability blocks with Customer Profiles that are set up at Paymasters for groups. We currently route the room, tax, and other fees to these paymasters based on the group contract. We would love to avoid this manual process. I think I am only seeing the option to create a routing rule to companies or TA’s. This is great for any group that pays via wire transfer but does not help if they pay via CC (80% of groups pay cc). Anyway around this?

icon

Best answer by smehia 14 March 2024, 12:05

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @Miseen84 

I think you already have the right method/workaround

It is apparently (giving the devs feedback) not on the roadmap for this year to add other payment method (like CC) for company profile. The subject has already been discussed several times though..

I think there is even a request or 2 on the feedback forum ready to be upvoted if you feel like it 😉

Maybe we will get it soon, fingers crossed

Regards

Stephane

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

We have been reviewing all routing rules based on our use cases and we have the same issue flagged by our Groups department.

Unfortunately, at the moment you can only Associate a company/TA for this use case.

And hope from there on your teams to handle everything manually and send the charges to the Paymaster profile - we do the same.

It would be good to have some development around this.