• 27 February 2023
  • 36 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

36 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

@James.taylor Quick feedback from our side:

You can enable it in all our properties. Do you need a quick mail with all the infos?

Regarding our properties in Switzerland: The automated police reportings require a nationality, therefor this would be a desired field for properties in Switzerland. Personally I would like the field in general, but that is just me.

Userlevel 3

Hi James,

pls also enable this for us. 

pls let me know if I have to enable or change a setting in our configuration…

For Germany it is like Eric said mentioned for Switzerland: The nationality should definitely be asked for because we have to report this to our City Tax Office monthly.

Best regards

Kai

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Dear @James.taylor The new version is no working great. From i.g. daily 6 check-ins now 4 of them complete the online check-in completely, even if there are 2 of them. I do hope this good progress proceeds… 

Hi @samoanprincess, I’m glad to hear this is working well! Thank you for sharing your feedback 🙂

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@James.taylor Quick feedback from our side:

You can enable it in all our properties. Do you need a quick mail with all the infos?

Regarding our properties in Switzerland: The automated police reportings require a nationality, therefor this would be a desired field for properties in Switzerland. Personally I would like the field in general, but that is just me.

Hi @Eric Kröll, I’m glad to hear your keen to enable it in all properties. Please note this will only be beneficial in properties where data is requested from all guests. At the moment, this is not the case in Germany.

I can enable it for all the non-German properties though, Please give this comment a ‘like’ and I’ll configure it.

I believe nationality is already included in the required fields for guests in Switzerland.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi James,

pls also enable this for us. 

pls let me know if I have to enable or change a setting in our configuration…

For Germany it is like Eric said mentioned for Switzerland: The nationality should definitely be asked for because we have to report this to our City Tax Office monthly.

Best regards

Kai

Hi Kai,

As mentioned above, this capability wouldn’t be shown to guests in Germany as the system doesn’t currently ask for data from all guests in Germany.

Userlevel 3

Hi James,

please look at this link:

https://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bmg/__30.html

In Germany the additional guests have to be asked for data if they are not from Germany!

How can Mews handle this?

Thanks Kai

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi Kai, 

Thank you for raising this. There is a different team in Mews that manages the configuration of these requirements in the system. 

I will share this with them so they can review the setup.

Thank you,

James

Userlevel 3

@James.taylor that sounds amazing! Thanks for organising this.
Please enable this for us, and let me know when you do, so we can try it out.

Cheers,

Andreas
Oftang GmbH

Userlevel 3

Hi Kai, 

Thank you for raising this. There is a different team in Mews that manages the configuration of these requirements in the system. 

Thank you,

James

Hi James, any news about this? I provided you the link of the government and still do not hear 15 days about it...

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi @andreas,

I apologise for the delay, but this is now enabled.

@James.taylor that sounds amazing! Thanks for organising this.
Please enable this for us, and let me know when you do, so we can try it out.

Cheers,

Andreas
Oftang GmbH

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi Kai, 

Thank you,

James

Hi James, any news about this? I provided you the link of the government and still do not hear 15 days about it...

Hi Kai,

I have shared the document you provided with our legal research team. They will review the new information and identify the changes that need to be made, but this can take time to complete.

I will ask your Customer Success contact to keep you informed of how this progresses.

Thank you.