Skip to main content

What do you think about guest profile linking (family members)

• 12 June 2024
  • 5 replies

We started using Mews a few days ago and we noticed one thing during the first conversation a few months ago that was problematic for us: Mews cannot link guest profiles with each other.

This is not an absolute deal breaker, but for us as a holiday hotel it is extremely common for such connections to exist.

Basically, I have the impression that Mews is more geared towards city hotels than holiday hotels, but I just wanted to ask the community what you think about this topic?

Would it be interesting for you to link profiles with each other, for example to make family members or friends or other relationships between people visible?

Would love to hear your opinion about that! If you like that here are some ideas to vote on:

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hell yeah! 
not even just family members, but also the possibility to ‘relate’ colleagues to eachother or just a group of friends travelling together. 

However it does raise the question on how to deal with an alduturer ;)

Userlevel 1
Badge

I think this is a good idea. It could be useful when you have a group staying with you and you’re having difficulty contacting one member, you could look to see who else is in their group to see if you contact them via another group member. Also, it could be useful for targeted marketing, giving you the ability to more accurately target and offer group incentives in marketing emails.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks @jones.eth, it is indeed something we are actively discovering. I would love to organise a quick call with you to see how you envision it at Mews?

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@coudert.mathias sounds great!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hell yeah! 
not even just family members, but also the possibility to ‘relate’ colleagues to eachother or just a group of friends travelling together. 

However it does raise the question on how to deal with an alduturer ;)

Remove the relation (or define one that cover that kind of situation).