Have you ever wondered how much you've collected in deposits for future reservations? If your property is using the deposit function in Mews, you now have a powerful tool at your fingertips with the latest release in Mews Analytics, the Deposit Ledger. Here's how to make the most of it. Here's how to make the most of it:
1. Keep Tabs on Deposits and Prepayments
🔹Track every guest's deposits and prepayments effortlessly.
2. Easily Reconcile and Update Status
🔹Access a comprehensive list of deposits and payments with clickable links to invoices, simplifying reconciliation and status updates.
3. Spot Discrepancies and Errors
🔹Quickly identify any discrepancies or errors in deposit amounts or dates, ensuring financial accuracy.
4. Optimize Cash Flow Evaluation
🔹Take control of your enterprise's cash flow by checking deposits for future reservations.
What is very important to check is the the Deposit Ledger's lower section and especially I would like to highlight these three columns:
- URL: Click on the link to access the reservation details and explore more.
- Reservations Deposits: Get a clear view of deposit amounts, which can be challenging to track elsewhere.
- Days Until Stay: Understand how many days remain until the deposits are put to use when the reservation begins.
By utilizing these features, you can stay on top of your deposits, provide exceptional guest service, and maintain a healthy cash flow for your property. Dive into the Deposit Ledger Analytics today and enhance your property management experience.For more detailed information have a look at the release note.