Share your ideas on digitalising the Guest Journey during stay & for departure

• 18 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi there 👋

I’m Olivia, a Product Manager at Mews in our Guest Experience team.
I'm looking for volunteers to hop on a call with me to talk about the digital guest journey.
As you know we have solutions for the Booking stage (a.k.a the Booking Engine) and the Arrival stage (Kiosk & Online Check-in).
Now we want to explore how we could go further and do more during the stay and as the guests leave.
Imagine things like ordering room service from your phone, scheduling a laundry pick-up or maybe extending your booking in a couple of clicks. More digital self-service and less queuing or calling the front desk. 📱😍

• Are you experimenting with any of this?
  • Are you interested but you don’t know where to start and would love for Mews to help?
  • Are you using any other guest experience software?
  • Are you as excited as I am about the possibilities? 😁🙌

I would love to have a chat (and can keep it to 30 min).
Let me know in the comments and I’ll reach out shortly to set up something.
Thanks in advance ✨

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

hi @Olivia D 

With WestCord we are working with Runnr.ai to funnel all the various products you are mentioning (room service, laundy (or other housekeeping requests) and extending the booking. Basically its a AI driven chatbot that translates requests to various departments, where now it is mostly messaged across, but they are building integrations into our POS, Housekeeping application as well as our lock system in order to open doors..

Happy to discuss things further!

hi @Olivia D 

With WestCord we are working with Runnr.ai to funnel all the various products you are mentioning (room service, laundy (or other housekeeping requests) and extending the booking. Basically its a AI driven chatbot that translates requests to various departments, where now it is mostly messaged across, but they are building integrations into our POS, Housekeeping application as well as our lock system in order to open doors..

Happy to discuss things further!

Thank you @mauritsbots I would love to have a chat and will have a closer look at Runnr.ai!

I’ll reach out by email to arrange something soon.