Probleme mit Omniboost

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hallo zusammen,

gibt es noch weitere Unterkünfte die mit den Schnittstellen von Omniboost Probleme haben?

Wir haben Mews jetzt seit 15 Monaten und die Übertragung von unserem POS läuft  immer noch nicht richtig. 

Seitens Mews bekomme ich leider keine Unterstützung, sondern werde immer wieder an Omniboost verwiesen.

Für mich keine akzeptable Dauerlösung, dass Mews dahingehend auch nicht an Omniboost herantritt und für den Kunden einsteht.

@Joanna.Svehlova 

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @Jasmin H. Sorry to hear you’re having such problems. I will discuss this with your CSM, @Angelo.Carvalho, and if he’s not already aware of the specific issues, he’ll reach out to you.
I’ve also spoken with our partner team - they have regular contact with Omniboost and are happy to escalate these issues to them on your behalf. Thank you

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Sarah.Masterton-Brown 

I have not received any further information to date. Is my problem still being processed?

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello Jasmin!

thank you for the reminder. 🌺

I was trying to find more details about your problems, so we can investigate, but did not find a ticket from your property related to this issue.

My suggestion now is to send an email with details of the challenge you are facing to @Angelo.Carvalho so we have maximum information in order to find a solution.

I will also keep an eye on the progress for you 👁.

Looking forward to your email. 💌

Markéta