Solved

Payment provider for voucher payment

• 13 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

We are looking for a handy payment provider for a voucher booking feature.

As far as I understand MEWS payments doesn’t allow the use of its payment function for other processes e.g. a voucher booking tool. So what is the best solution to this problem. Do you have any suggestions. Obviously a separate stripe/adyen account would be an option and would prob. add additional payment options, but maybe anyone has a recommendation we could have a look into. Thanks for any suggestions...

icon

Best answer by MarketaOupi 15 April 2024, 14:03

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello @Max,

thanks for the question, I talked to the product team regarding this question and at the moment we do not support this, but it is already on our roadmap and we are planning to look into it more in detail. 

Just to make sure we are on the same page, I understood that you are talking about voucher as payment method  (for example holiday vouchers in France, where you can pay with these as a client, and there is a government subside on it).

Sorry I could not give you a quick solution.

Userlevel 2

Hi @MarketaOupi ,

actually it is a voucher booking tool, where guests can buy e.g. a value voucher on our website. There are value voucher for a certain amount of € or voucher for e.g. a weekend for 2 with a 3 course dinner or.

We sell a voucher of lets say 500€ on our website and we need a payment provider to do so.

We are not using the mews IBE, but I think that would not be possible anyways.

It’s not for the state subsidized holiday vouchers that you mentioned.

Thanks,