New Payout Report available now!

• 3 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3

Track your payouts for greater clarity with the new Payout report.

The new Payout report in Mews Operations is here to answer your crucial question: "Where is my money?" The report gives you an accurate view of your collected funds so that you can reconcile your payments faster.

You can read more about the report here.

This is just the beginning! so we would love to hear more about where can we take this product further! 

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hi @Medina.Vultur

Is there any reason why we can’t print this report? 

In the feature release note the screenshot (below) has the print option but in production it is missing. 

What production looks like

I emailed support and asked if this was intended and recieved a strange response, saying “we decided to discontinue this functionality, and i should create a feature request or take a screenshot and print that”

I think printing, exporting and scheduled exports have been a standard of all Mews reports and should continue to be. 

I look forward to your response.

Userlevel 3

Hi Mick,

Thank you for your question! 

We still do not have an export because sadly we had  to interrupt the further development. This report will not be discontinued, but it will be further improved with our new Payouts team. We will inform users when we have new updates.

We are happy to know you find this report useful and we will make sure we plan the further development soon.

Kind Regards,

Medina

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hi Mick,

Thank you for your question! 

We still do not have an export because sadly we had  to interrupt the further development. This report will not be discontinued, but it will be further improved with our new Payouts team. We will inform users when we have new updates.

We are happy to know you find this report useful and we will make sure we plan the further development soon.

Kind Regards,

Medina

Hi @Medina.Vultur

Thank you for your response. Great to hear it won’t be discontinued and understand re the export functionality. 

What about the basic print option? it was there in the screenshot when you announced the new report but in production we are not able to print. 

Regards

Mick