KIOSK Problems and wishes

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello Together,

I would love to organize a call with MEWS regarding KIOSK and all users who are interested in to share all problems and discuss better solutions.

Who wants to join?

43 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Julia ?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Nina 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Sarah.Masterton-Brown who would be the MEWS contact for this call?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I’m in...

Userlevel 3
Badge

Great idea!
As we are planning on setting up a Kiosk, i would be very interested to join this conversation before we start anything.

Count me in!

Please count me in, I would love to join the call.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Joanna.Svehlova @Robin Gustavsson @DanS. @Sanne @Jason.Warnaar @AndrewN @Mick @BertSerry how about you?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Yes. I’d be interested.  You are a mind reader!   

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

We do have some hotel with Kiosk operating already, but facing several challenges which I would be happy to share in a call. Let me know when the call will be. 

Hi

We are operation a small self check-in hotel with the mews kiosk but have some problems with.

Would be in to join the call.

Claudio

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Thanks for kicking this one off @Mariusz Siwkowski  - potentially our first community-led/initiated event 🤗
I’m already in discussion with our Guest Experience team about getting something set up since you raised it. 💪 Thanks to everyone else for coming forward.
In the meantime, any more interested participants, post in this thread and if there is anything specific you would like to cover, let us know.

Hello Together,

I would love to organize a call with MEWS regarding KIOSK and all users who are interested in to share all problems and discuss better solutions.

Who wants to join?

Yes, that’s a good idea ! I would like to join as well :)

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Sarah.Masterton-Brown 

I would love to check who ist interested first

I would recommend then a 2hrs call.

During the Call i would recommend to split:

• before arrival
  • during check in at hotel
  • during check out at hotel

In the next week I would love to collect topics 😊

Userlevel 4

I would like to join the call!

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hi @Mariusz Siwkowski

I’m in & excited to see what we can achieve as a collective group! It’s so amazing to see so much engagement!

We’ve trialed the Mews kiosks and unfortunately have moved away from using the Mews kiosk & are now trialing a 3rd party kiosk supplied by guest engagement / lock provider as it provides more functionality.

Perhaps a shared online google sheet would be a good way to start collating topics from all that would like to contribute.  

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

This is great! I would love to join 😀

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @Mick ,

absolutely true 😊

Would you like to join and share reasons why you started to search for something else and what they offer what MEWS KIOSK does not so the product team can improve their product?

I like the idea of the sharing google document.

I will prepare something 😉

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

It would be great to have a supplier for the actual Kiosk build on the call or at least be connected with a few of them.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @DanS. ,

just to understand correctly: you want to invite producers of KIOSK solutions in that call? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @DanS. ,

just to understand correctly: you want to invite producers of KIOSK solutions in that call? 

Yes and no… they can be, but some of us need to still source a kiosk itself and have hit a few dead ends…

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @DanS. ,

hm…. 

I recommend to focus at MEWS and their product and what they can do to improve.

It is wanted to hear what customers are missing at the MEWS KIOSK to help MEWS to built it at MEWS. 😊

Userlevel 2
Badge

If we can keep the topic focused just on ideas, problems, and improvement suggestions to just the **MEWS kiosk**, I’d be in favor of that.    

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Hey there, here we go

Please enter your feedbacks here: (just at the end and I will sort it 😊)

shorturl.at/eFIPU

Have a nice weekend 😊

Best

Mariusz

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks for setting up that Google Sheet.   I added to the list of feedback.

Please enter your feedbacks here: (just at the end and I will sort it 😊)

shorturl.at/eFIPU

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi Everyone 👋, Happy Monday!

It’s great to see such enthusiasm in this thread to discuss how we can keep improving the Kiosk product. I work in Product at Mews in the Guest experience team and I’m keen to hear your feedback.

To help us best prepare for and structure a call, can you all please aim to share your specific feedback in this thread by the end of the day Thursday? We can then collate this and arrange a call to discuss it further with you all.

Thank you for setting up this conversation and I look forward to hearing more about your experiences! 🙂

@Mariusz Siwkowski @Mick @AndrewN @DanS. @Sanne @c.rex @Caroline Cremer @claudio.berger @ClaudiaM. @Julia @Robin Gustavsson