Solved

Group Booking - Hotels with 2 or 3 tier inventory

• 15 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello MEWS Community!  We are currently exploring options for optimizing our group booking procedures, and I'm particularly interested in learning from those with experience in hotels using a 2 or 3 tier inventory system.

If you have any recommendations or are associated with a hotel that utilizes such an inventory structure, I would greatly appreciate your insights. Your valuable input can help us enhance our guest experience and streamline our operations.

Additionally, I am keen to discuss group booking procedures with hotel representatives who have successfully managed bookings for larger groups. If you or someone you know is knowledgeable in this area, please feel free to reach out to me. I am eager to learn more about best practices and strategies to improve our booking processes.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to connecting with fellow professionals in the industry.

icon

Best answer by smehia 2 February 2024, 11:05

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @Alina HP  I would love to help you out here and find some best practices for you in this area. Can you kindly explain a bit more on what you refer to when you say 2 or 3 tier inventory system? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hello @Alina HP 

It really depends on what you are talking about by “2 or 3 tier”

If you mean different space categories in the same group reservation, that is already possible to process by simply select the right space type/number while encoding the reservation

If you mean “book a space inside a space, inside a space” (kind of a parent room configuration), it is also possible by defining correctly the space types and categories when configuring you property in Mews. (see help here: https://help.mews.com/s/article/create-modify-or-delete-a-space?language=en_US)

Maybe you are just talking about the “Small” “Medium” and “Large” space types as decribed here: https://help.mews.com/s/article/Using-space-types-in-Mews?language=en_US...

Feel free to precise your thoughts so we (I mean especially @Sarah.Masterton-Brown) go in the right direction to help😉

Bye bye

Stephane