Communication of Incidents not only via E-Mail but as well via Community?

• 9 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello together,

how do you feel about having a group at the community “MEWS INCIDENT” which you can sign for.

If signed members getting Mews incidents and updates (same than subscribing at https://status.mews.com/ ).

Additionally users so having the possibility asking questions regarding this incidents and sharing ideas how to handle until incident is resolved.

As well I would like to see more topics here than currently posted via E-Mail. 

p.a. there is a bug at the moment where users can do changes of property settings without the right “manage property settings”.

This would be something I´d love to see here and get information as this effects potentially every property world wide.

What do you think?

Best

Mariusz

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Mariusz Siwkowski,

This sounds good and maybe there are 2 items here.

For the Mews Status page - it would be good to have an open chat that opens during the accident being handled. Because we found that multiple employees and properties are probably contacting Mews Support teams and asking the same questions. An open, visible chat would bring more visibility to the community on the most frequent questions while we are waiting for resolution.

On the feature requests/bugs - in my opinion this should be separated from the above, as it is not an incident. And, yes we have had the same issue - our Front desk users are able to access the Space settings from the Timeline which has caused the deletion of few room numbers across the properties. We provided this feedback to few Product Managers.

It would be good to have a platform where such changes are reported to present a better picture of the impact.