Skip to main content

We are not able to reach Mews support šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

• 14 June 2024
  • 8 replies

Hey,

we are new with Mews and our Boarding Manager is in the holidays. We donā€™t have an Account Manager assigned already so we donā€™t have someoneĀ to contact right now ā€¦ šŸ˜Œ

When contacting the support viaĀ [email protected]Ā we get:

Thank you for contacting Mews support. We wanted to inform you that we have recently made updates to ourĀ Terms and ConditionsĀ andĀ Service Level Agreement, which took effect on March 20th, 2024. Due to these changes,Ā weā€™re unable to reply directly to this message.
ā€¦ For all requests, we kindly ask that you submit your request through theĀ Mews Digital Assistant on app.mews.com.

In the commander we only have the Digital Assistant Chat which isnā€™t bad but not helpful for some of our problems and here in the forum we canā€™t share most of these problems because they almost everytime include information that cant be shared publicly or need the be viewed with property access ā€¦ šŸ™ˆ

Right now it seems like a loop were the mews support is saying go to the Chatbot and the Bot says check out the Support šŸ˜…

Is the problem that we dont have an account manager already? Have you someone that is responsible for your support? How is support handled with Mews?

Especially right now were the system is new, there are a lot of questions coming up and probably we found even some bugs (not completely sure about that, the system is pretty solid and most of the times wereĀ we thought it is a bug, we found the reason for that problem inside the settings or user error).

8 replies

Userlevel 3

Usually the chatbot opens a ticket and sends it to support, maybe that would help?

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Usually the chatbot opens a ticket and sends it to support, maybe that would help?

Well that kinda worked but it was incredibly complicated. So if you have an critical issue, the way to go is to open the chat and say that it isnā€™t helpful until it offers you to create a ticket and hope that someone take a look at that ticket soon? šŸ˜„šŸ™ˆ

Userlevel 3

Well that kinda worked but it was incredibly complicated. So if you have an critical issue, the way to go is to open the chat and say that it isnā€™t helpful until it offers you to create a ticket and hope that someone take a look at that ticket soon? šŸ˜„šŸ™ˆ

Kind of, I know it sounds complicated and frustrating, however I always received help quickly this way - fingers crossed :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@SonjaĀ i will see. Thanks for that šŸ˜Š.

Do you have an account manager? Is an account manager bound to specific plans in Mews? Do you know anything about how Premium Support works in Mews?

Userlevel 3

We had an onboarding manager during the onboarding stage who was very helpful and supportive, and during her vacation there was another onboarding manager covering up for her, now we have a customer success manager - I canā€™t tell much more about Premium Support, but whenever I sent an e-mail to our onboarding manager there was always an answer quite quickly.

Userlevel 1

Hello @jones.eth,

Support in Mews is handled by the Mews digital assistant who sources answers to your questions from the help articles within the help center. If you are not able to find answers with the digital assistantā€™s help based on your subscription you have the following options:
Premium support - you can ask the assistant to transfer to the live agent

Standard support - you can ask the assistant to create a support ticket and send it to Mews Support on your behalf.

I will reach out to you directly to share your account managerā€™sĀ details, along with information about our Premium support subscription and theĀ Emergency helpline for critical issues.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello @jones.eth,

I am sorry to hear about the challenges you have been facing when logging tickets. Last week, we improved the bot to address an issue that was delaying the case creation process. You should now be able to log tickets more quickly by asking the bot to open a ticket. Please ensure you still provide as much information as possible when responding to the botā€™s questions so that our agents have all the necessary details to start working on your ticket immediately upon receipt.

We are also making significant progress on building a Support portal. Within the next 2-3 months, you will be able to easily log and track your tickets through this new system without having to go through the Mews digital assistant.

Thank you very much for your feedback. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Ā 

Warm regards,

Stela, VPĀ Mews SupportĀ 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hey @Stela.KolevaĀ @Zdenka.WĀ thanks for your feedback. I think weā€™ve stumbled accidentally into some kind of support void šŸ˜„. Iā€™m pretty sure that gets better as soon as we have an account manager that we can reach when facing problems šŸ‘.