Skip to main content
Tutorial

Support Tip of the Week: Manual vs Automatic Settlement

• 19 June 2024
  • 0 replies
Support Tip of the Week: Manual vs Automatic Settlement

Hello Community,

Welcome to this week's Support Tip! Many of you have asked about manual vs automatic settlement of Mews invoices. Here’s a quick rundown to help you manage your payments effectively.

Manual vs Automatic Settlement of Mews Invoices

By default, Mews invoices are automatically settled against your MewsPay balance. If your balance is too low at the time of settlement, the automatic process will fail, and you'll receive a reminder to pay.

• Automatic Settlement: Attempts occur once; failure triggers a payment reminder.
  • Payment Reminder: Pay via the link in your invoice or through a wire transfer to the Mews bank account listed in your invoice.
  • Topping Up MewsPay Balance: Ensure your balance is sufficient to avoid issues.

Frequently Asked Question

Q: I can't refund a client due to a negative Mews Payments balance. How can I top up my account?

A: To top up your Mews Payments account:

1. Locate Your Mews Payments Provider:

• Go to Main menu > Marketplace > My Subscription > Merchant integration > Payment Gateway.
  2. Submit a Top-up Request:

• Fill out the top-up request form.
    • Note: Top-ups are via bank transfer only and take 1-2 business days to process.

For more information, visit our help article: I can't refund a client due to the negative Mews Payments balance. How can I top-up my account?.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!