Skip to main content
News

Enhancing Your Support Experience: An Update from VP of Support

• 19 July 2023
  • 0 replies
Enhancing Your Support Experience: An Update from VP of Support

Hello Mews Community members,

Hope you're all doing great and enjoying the vacation season or getting ready to do so soon! 

As I approach my third month as the VP of Support at Mews, I wanted to give you an update on what we've been up to and how we plan to make your experience with us fast and effortless. 

In Mews Support, our North Star is to offer our customers a consistent and effortless support experience that not only meets their immediate needs but also drives adoption and retention. Your success is vital to us, and we're totally committed to delivering top-notch service in every interaction.

Here's how we plan to deliver on this:

As we move forward, our support strategy for the remainder of 2023 centers on essential foundational work divided into four primary areas.

• Customer Experience:

Our primary focus is to ensure that every interaction you have with our Support team is positive and valuable. To achieve this, we are improving our processes and tools to reduce the time it takes to assign and resolve tickets. Furthermore, we are introducing new tools, such as chat support and the option for you to schedule a call with the Support agent handling your ticket.

• Operational Excellence:

We are committed to adopting practices that allow us to effectively and efficiently plan and execute our daily work, ensuring a superior service experience for you. To achieve consistency across all levels, we are further enhancing the alignment of our responsibilities and processes, aiming to become a much more scalable organization that delivers the same quality of service regardless of the team member you interact with. We are also enhancing our collaboration with the Mews Engineering team to ensure that we gain an even better understanding of your feedback, which you have shared in support tickets or surveys.

• Team Growth & Employee Experience:

Building an environment fostering employee growth, job enrichment, and recognition is crucial. In order to provide you with the best possible support, we are focusing on enhancing our support team members' technical knowledge, industry expertise, and soft skills.

• Critical Tooling:

We are investing in critical tooling to continually drive customer experience and value. Through innovation, we aim to provide new and improved proactive services that enhance your overall experience with our support team.

While I cannot share all the details, I wanted to highlight some of the key areas we are prioritizing this quarter:

• Next steps to offer improved real-time Support (phone and chat)
  • Call scheduling and safe co-browsing – we are evaluating and implementing these tools to make it easier to schedule a call with the support analyst working on your case.
  • Language Support strategy – we realize that just hiring people who speak the language of our customers is not enough, and we are working towards offering consistency in the non-English languages we offer and commit to assisting you in.
  • There are a lot of internal tools that we are evaluating and implementing to support the effectiveness and efficiency of the Support Service delivery. Still, the big focus for us at the moment is upgrading the ability to offer you self-service. We recognize that sometimes you have a quick question and want an immediate answer. We want to improve your experience when searching through articles.
  • Consistency in training and communication from our team. We are training our team to provide you with better service consistently.

Moving forward, I will provide regular updates on our improvements and focus areas each quarter. My team and I are excited about the journey ahead and remain dedicated to delivering exceptional support experiences and look forward to your feedback!

Stela Koleva, VP Customer Support, MEWS

Be the first to reply!