Manager Report: Let us hear your voice :)

Userlevel 3

As part of our ongoing efforts to enhance user experience, we're revamping the Manager Report to make it easier for you to track the performance of your properties.

We have prepared a 5 minutes user test, to get your insights in the new version and make sure we cover all of your needs. 

Go to the test [EDIT: Link is fixed]

By participating, you'll have the chance to:

1. Influence the design of this new feature in our PMS.
  2. Ensure that our software meets your real-world needs
  3. Get a sneak peek at upcoming updates and innovations.

Thanks for being part of our journey,

Irene Mallafré

Product designer

12 replies

Userlevel 2

I think the link is not working, since I have to login to “figma” but still have no permisson. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

I think the link is not working, since I have to login to “figma” but still have no permisson. 

Same :)

Userlevel 3
athlyn wrote:

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi @Irene Mallafre !

After the first step (“Have you used manager report before?) a figma login is required and I cannot proceed …

Regards,

Jean-Philipp.

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hi @Irene Mallafre

Pleased to hear about this initiative and excited to be able to contribute to the future state of this report.

As mentioned above, seems the Figma prototype is resrticed and cannot be viewed. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

same here; keep us posted on the fix!

Userlevel 3

I've sorted out the permissions on the link, so it should be good to go now. Apologies for any inconvenience! 

Userlevel 3

working fine now!

Looking much better, but still lot of functionality to add… or just not visible for us yet…

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Just completed the user test and shared the URL with a few colleagues who might be interested! 

Userlevel 3

working fine now!

Looking much better, but still lot of functionality to add… or just not visible for us yet…

@DirkVanGompel Thanks for your feedback. What are the main functionalities that you would like to see added? 

Userlevel 2

Just tried the link again, still not working :-( 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi,

Link is working now and did it now

Best 
linus