Skip to main content

The much-anticipated Smart Tips - an 🤖 AI summary of a guests' previous and future reservation notes, preferences and status - is now available directly in our guest profiles! 

This means hoteliers do not have to go out of their way to have a quick overview of what there is to know about each guest, blending seamlessly into their routines, and avoiding any missed opportunities to create those remarkable experiences.

How can I get started?

The AI Summaries are already live for all demo properties, so feel free to take it out for a spin on your demo anytime, just by opening any guest's profile.

To experience it in production (which is really where the magic happens, cause… data):

1. Reply to this thread with the property you’d like added to this beta, in production
  2. I’ll enable the AI Summaries within my next working day (I promise I will be quick 🏃🏻)
    1. Depending on how many volunteers we got, we may limit the beta during the first few days while we monitor performance and feedback

What about my data?

Guest data is not used to train any models. These summaries are generated on the fly, each time a page is opened, and the AI models we use do not own nor store our data. A side effect of these summaries being created every time is that if you reload the page, the summaries will be written in a slightly different way.

Please ask any questions or share any feedback you have below. 📝

Hey @ettore.zotarelli ,

Great to see this implemented directly on the guest’s profile!

On the previous version - summary visible on the right hand side of the screen, when you use the Arrow keys to select a profile from the Search bar.

The summary was showing data about past/future bookings with the reference numbers and we found out you were able to pull data from across our whole portfolio. Meaning we had a centralised view of the guest’s activity across the board.

From a Data point this is very valuable and actually got us most excited about the AI development - are you bringing that back? Are you aware of it’s importance and value and would this be delivered in a different area or iteration?

Thanks!

Igor

Hi Igor! Thanks for bringing that up!

Indeed we have received some great feedback about this level of a guest overview! I'm happy to say that this guest summary that you are referencing is not going away, and we are looking to adding it to other places where it can bring value.

During this Beta, what we will do is to bring the notes summary to more places, and places where the front office team is already looking at constantly, to make sure they do not miss any opportunities to deliver exceptional service

WestCord Fashion Hotel is already using the beta version.

If you place a note about ETA in the reservation this will be picked up by the AI summary.

However if you change the arrival time in the reservation, this will not be picked up by the AI summary.

That's right!
The Smart Tips (for now) only take information from the notes (reservation, guest and housekeeping notes). We are looking at expanding to more sources, including guest statuses.

This sounds like a lot of fun, Ettore! Please include my property, the Mari Jean Hotel in St. Petersburg, Florida, in this new experience. 😁

Hello there,

Please add Stadium Hotel - Live.

Hello,

please add ONDA Playa Grande. Thanks a lot!!

@Bernie @JulioDiaz @DavidFoxx 

You got it! 😎 Have fun!

Hello @ettore.zotarelli 

Please add Hotel de la Couronne in Liege-Belgium to the beta for the live version

Have a good day

Stephane

@smehia 

Done! 🤗

Hi Ettore

Thank you for enabling the feature at The Regent, it’s really great! One bit of feedback: I’ve spotted it misunderstanding dates, i.e. a reservation was in the past, but it was described as an “upcoming reservation”. Screenshot attached.

Also, are there any plans to add functionality for possible profiles that can be merged, so that we can give the AI profile summariser the best data possible?

Many thanks

Sami

@smehia

Done! 🤗

Tanks @ettore.zotarelli 

It is indeed activated but Iwonder already regardig this note:

Where does the information come from regarding the ”party”? Should the past stays’ information (2023) be in past tense? Is it a merge glitch ?

Kind of weird to me…

Stephane

Same goes here @ettore.zotarelli 

There is no upcoming stay in November for the guest 😅

Stephane

Hi @smehia and @Sami Citystay ! Thanks for spotting those, indeed it seems like we got some weirdness around dates.

Do you mind emailing me a link to those customer profiles at [email protected] ? I'll get the engineering team to look at the source of this data. I got a few theories, but once we see the source data it will all make sense.

Thanks!!

Hi @smehia and @Sami Citystay ! Thanks for spotting those, indeed it seems like we got some weirdness around dates.

Do you mind emailing me a link to those customer profiles at [email protected] ? I'll get the engineering team to look at the source of this data. I got a few theories, but once we see the source data it will all make sense.

Thanks!!

@ettore.zotarelli 

Done 😉

Stephane

Hi @smehia and @Sami Citystay ! Thanks for spotting those, indeed it seems like we got some weirdness around dates.

Thanks!!

Done!