💡 Improve your Payment experience in guest profile! - Join the user testing 🙌🏻

Userlevel 1

Dear Community, we need your expert opinion!

We’re improving the payments information page, to make it easier for you to find payment information for customers. Your input will help us compare and refine two different versions of the Payments information page, ensuring we deliver the best possible experience to our users. Your honest opinions are invaluable to us, so we genuinely appreciate your time and effort.

🎨 Click here to share your thoughts and be a part of shaping the future of payments at Mews! 🤩

Please feel free to share this with your front desk colleagues as they will essentially be the ones using them. 

🤩 I really look forward to your responses and feedback. If you have any trouble or questions please do not hesitate to reach out to me. 

11 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi Nurgul! I have just finished the user test. I will get some colleagues involved as well. Have a great day!  

Userlevel 1

Thank you so much! I appreciate your time and effort. 🙏🏻

Userlevel 3

I just filled in the survey as well. 

Best regards,
Egon

Userlevel 5
Badge

Great! Is this available in spanish? I’d love to pass to our team!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Nurgul,

I completed the user test and passed on to my front desk team. 

Thanks! 

Userlevel 1

I just filled in the survey as well and share with my front desk team.

Regards

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi,

thanks for sharing. I did also completed the form

Best

Linus

Userlevel 1

Thank you all for your time and feedback! Your input will help us a lot! 🙏🏻

Userlevel 1

Great! Is this available in spanish? I’d love to pass to our team!

Thank you for your support Ethros! It's available in English for now, but I'll contact you if we make it available for Spanish. 🙏🏻

Hi Nurgel 

Thanks have completed and will share with front office so they can also test :-) 

Annemarie

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@Nurgul Aksoy is there going to be any more insights with this with regards to ‘preferred payment option’ or similar? sometimes guests have 2 or 3 cc's hanging on their profile, where one is for business and the other for leisure. would be nice to ‘define’ each card for a specific use?