Help Us Make Mews Analytics Better - We Want Your Feedback!

• 3 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3

Hello Mews Community 👋

I’m part of the product team here at Mews, and we’re on a mission to improve the way Mews works with data. However, to do this, we need your insights!

We’re looking to understand what aspects of Mews Analytics you find indispensable. What features or functionalities you just couldn’t live without? This is your chance to let us know what makes Mews Analytics essential for you.

But we’re not stopping there. We’re also keen to discover and learn more about the various pain points. Is there something you wish Mews Analytics could do but doesn’t yet? A feature that would transform your experience? Now is the time to share it with us!

We understand that everyone’s time is precious, so feel free to drop your thoughts in the comments below. However, if you’re open to discussing your feedback in more depth, we’re more than happy to arrange a call at a time that suits you best. Your insights are invaluable in helping us shape the future of Mews Analytics to better serve your needs 🙌

4 replies

Would love to get more functionality in the Pickup Reporting. Happy to jump on a call to discuss in greater detail! 

Userlevel 3

Better aging balance reporting and booking curve should reflect cancellation

Would love to discuss this deeper too

Hello Jesson,

I'd like to provide some feedback on Mews Analytics. The process of filtering by date ranges, located on the right side in the filter settings, is quite complex. It would be beneficial to have the ability to simply select a specific period, for example, from April 1, 2024, to April 30, 2024. Currently, we have to navigate through complicated rules to achieve this. Are you already aware of this issue, or is this new feedback for you?

Userlevel 2

Better aging balance reporting and booking curve should reflect cancellation

get more functionality in the Pickup Reporting, More Filters for breakdown by Nationality reportinf

I think we already discuss about this feature, if not i will be happy to do so