Skip to main content

Exciting Opportunity: Try the Beta Version of Our New Manager Report!

Hello Mews Community 👋

We are thrilled to announce that we are launching an early beta version of our new Manager Report, and we need your help!

What's New?

• Revamped Look and Feel: Experience our fresh, intuitive design aimed at enhancing your user experience. With daily aggregations of revenues giving a simpler overview.

Why Participate?

• Be the First to Experience: Get exclusive early access to the latest version of our Manager Report.
  • Shape the Future: Your insights and feedback are crucial in helping us refine and improve the report for future iterations.
  • Direct Impact: See your suggestions come to life as we work to create the best possible tool for you.

How to Participate:

Simply comment with your property name and whether you would prefer to try it on your live or demo environment and we will switch it on for you!

New Manager Report Layout

JustStay hotels also please :)

@jesson.atherton  
At YUST we are using the scheduled export of the manager report (json+excel) to feed our performance dashboards.
Do you know if structure of those files will be updated also? or is it just an on-screen update of the manager report without affecting those files?

You can activate the new manager report in our demo environment.

Thank you
Dirk

Hi there,

Great! Please activate on WestCord WTC Hotel Leeuwarden, thanks!

I am not seeing this yet in live or demo, correct?

Hi @jesson.atherton ,

I thought the project had already started? I can't see any changes here yet.

Best regards

Leif 

Kuestenperle Strandhotel & Spa

Hi everyone!

I wanted to provide an update on this post. 

Firstly, thank you to all of you have posted! We’re working through activating it on your properties. The first batch has been done and we’re working on the rest. 

Once you have a like from me on your post then that means you’re property should have been processed. 

Please, go and try out the new report and then let us know what you think about it so far here :) 

Thanks!

Hey @jesson.atherton,

Looks interesting.

Do you know if this update would have an effect on the structure of the extracted report in Excel?

We use this report via scheduled exports for external systems and would need to know if any of the columns would change.

Thanks

Hey @IgorK

Yes I believe the format will be different, however, the values should all still be there. I think the best thing would be to try out the new one during the beta stage and then we can discuss any differences to keep your automations running. 

Hi there,

Great! Please activate on WestCord WTC Hotel Leeuwarden, thanks!

I am not seeing this yet in live or demo, correct?

Hey Maurits, the beta manager report should be visible, I checked it just now. 

@jesson.atherton  
At YUST we are using the scheduled export of the manager report (json+excel) to feed our performance dashboards.
Do you know if structure of those files will be updated also? or is it just an on-screen update of the manager report without affecting those files?

Thank you
Dirk

There might be some differences, so I would suggest trying out the new version and then we can discuss your needs around it so we can ensure these automations are not disrupted.

Can I ask what your demo property is called so I can activate it?

Hi everyone! We should have activated all accounts now! Please get in touch if you cannot see it and I will look into.

Hi everyone! We should have activated all accounts now! Please get in touch if you cannot see it and I will look into.

Hi @jesson.atherton , we don't see anything yet in our Eden Hotel Amsterdam demo.

Kind regards, Roy

Hey @jesson.atherton,

will you guys contact us for a feedback call, shall we share it here or via private message?

Greetings, Eric

Hey @jesson.atherton,

will you guys contact us for a feedback call, shall we share it here or via private message?

Greetings, Eric

@Eric Kröll 

Please share it in here :) 

Hi @jesson.atherton , we don't see anything yet in our Eden Hotel Amsterdam demo.

Kind regards, Roy

@Roy It should be visible now and it will need 2 hours from writing this post for the data to propogate and work correctly. Please post back once you have had a chance to try it out :) 

Hey @jesson.atherton,

Greetings, Eric

@Eric Kröll 

Please share it in here :) 

Sure thing, I will just list my points.

The report ist not exportable (except if you use ctrl+P), which is a MUST HAVE for us. The old manager report is usually printed as pdf and sent to our top management / investors. I would also like to use my chance and push the topic “automated exports in PDF”, that would be a highly appreciated feature.

We have a lot of different additional services, which were basically setup out of convenience for the reception. It allows us to book various products at check-out without being forced away from the billing screen. In the new manager report though the various drop down fields due to the additional services become really annoying.

The various time intervals just give you a wider range of dates listed, but not a general overview like in the old manager report. Now i just get 1 item per day instead of an overview of the month / quartal / year / whatsoever.

That is a different story in general, but the way child-/parent spaces are calculated into revenue is a real struggle for us. I understand the idea behind it with hostels that sell beds as child spaces within a room (parent space).

We have standard rooms which are part of an appartment. If the apartment is booked, we can automatically adapt availability for standard rooms (as the standard could be booked individually). The feature in general is amazing, BUT if we sell an apartment the revenue is calculated twice due to the child space. Therefor over the year we have a difference in “Revenue (nights)” and “Direct revenue (nights)” between 50-100k. 

Just to throw it out there (not sure what the other community members / hotels think of it), please find below our preferred look of a manager report which we had in protel. It is in german, but I am happy to hlep translate if you decide to look into that direction.

Greetings,

Eric

Hi everyone!

Firstly, thank you to all of you have posted! We’re working through activating it on your properties. The first batch has been done and we’re working on the rest. 

Once you have a like from me on your post then that means you’re property should have been processed. 

Please, go and try out the new report and then let us know what you think about it so far here :) 

Thanks!

Hi @jesson.atherton ,

we´ve got a like, thank you. But nothing changed. 

Best regards

Leif

Hi @jesson.atherton , we don't see anything yet in our Eden Hotel Amsterdam demo.

Kind regards, Roy

@Roy It should be visible now and it will need 2 hours from writing this post for the data to propogate and work correctly. Please post back once you have had a chance to try it out :) 

Hi @jesson.atherton ,

Still nothing to see in our Eden Hotel Amsterdam demo unfortunately.

Hi everyone!

Thanks!

Hi @jesson.atherton ,

we´ve got a like, thank you. But nothing changed. 

Best regards

Leif

There should be a new menu item below the existing manager report with a new icon next to it. Is it not there?

Hello Jesson,

can you please switch it on in our Live Version for Maritim Hotel Düsseldorf!

Thanks,

Kai

Hello, I would like to try it for “Les lofts Vieux Quebec” live version.  thanks

yes, please!

@jesson.atherton  

Thank you
Dirk

There might be some differences, so I would suggest trying out the new version and then we can discuss your needs around it so we can ensure these automations are not disrupted.

Can I ask what your demo property is called so I can activate it?

Hi Jesson,
Please activate for DEMO of YUST Antwerp please.
Is there already documentation available regarding new structure of json/excel exports?

demo property
5a7ac4c3-7bb9-460f-b9d9-1cf0559c60fe

Hi @jesson.atherton 

i still have the old version for MOnheim enabled. Could you check please?

Best

Linus

@jesson.atherton dont want to be a nag here, but are we at WestCord the only ones seeing differences between the ‘old’ and ‘new’ manager report?

And ADR is (still) not calculated based on total revenue (but on revenue)?