Skip to main content

Hi everyone 👋,

We are embarking on a journey to improve the guest profile dashboard in the PMS. If you’re involved in front office operation, we’d like to invite you to fill in this survey to help us understand what data could help your work.

This survey should take around 2-3 minutes. Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts.
The survey link: https://app.useberry.com/t/Y5S865stgowZzE/

Thanks,

Jo (Product designer @ the Accounts team)

Great to see some progress here 👍. I am pretty interested too see with what improvements you guys come up with.

What would be really nice to see when refining guest profiles is a fully implemented notice logic. Right now it isn’t consistently implemented inside Mews (for example it is just missing in some reports) and because of that i’ve got the feedback just not to use it because there are no plans right now to support/develop that feature further. 😔

Great to see some progress here 👍. I am pretty interested too see with what improvements you guys come up with.

What would be really nice to see when refining guest profiles is a fully implemented notice logic. Right now it isn’t consistently implemented inside Mews (for example it is just missing in some reports) and because of that i’ve got the feedback just not to use it because there are no plans right now to support/develop that feature further. 😔

Hi Johannes,
Thanks for your message. We’re aware of the inconsistency and understand it causes some operational challenges. That’s why I’ve included a question about other touchpoints in the PMS, so we can consider this when planning the scope. Happy to discuss more details also share the prototype once we start the design phase.