Skip to main content

Hi

My name is Laura, a product manager within the Billing team at Mews. As part of a wider initiative to streamline invoice administration we have developed a new manual invoice reminder and we are looking for Beta testers!

Similar to the send bill to email feature, the invoice reminder email allows you to send an email to relevant recipients with the invoice attached in the format of your choice. Furthermore visibility of these emails allows you to manage workload between team members and gauge the relevant interval for a further follow up.

We are working on automating the sending of these emails in the future, but in the interim we want to make them available to send manually, ensuring that reminders can be sent more quickly and with greater visibility.

We are looking for customers who would be interested in getting early access to this feature and providing feedback through our Beta program, please let me know if you want to be involved in the comments.

Laura

Hi Laura,

please include our properties in the beta.

Looking forward to this feature.

Regards,

Julian

Hi Laura,

We wish to participate in this.

From

Ida

Hey Laura, happy to be included with Bob. thanks! 

@Leif Penning @rene.hans @Sabrina this could be interesting for you! :-)

@Tini 

Sounds like something for you @Marlon Meiser 

Yes please Absalon Hotel would like to test it as well. 

Hello Laura, this looks like a very relevant feature for us, Abdijhof marienkroon, so we would like to be included in the beta program, if possible. Thanks

Hi Laura, please include Landhotel 3Kronen too. Great new feature!!! 😃 🤗

Hi, please add Les Lofts Vieux-Qc too!

Thank you,

please @ BV Auberge St Pol also ;-)

Robin Schluter

Please add The Circus Berlin 😆

Hello

We would definitely like to be included in this as it's currently a manager issue not all being able to see the invoices that have been sent easily. I am the owner and based in south Wales , my manager and business are based in north Wales . We do a lot of invoices to schools and it would also be very handy to send reminders

kind regards

James

Happy to participate here!

Hi Laura, 

please sign us up!

Thanks, 

Anabel

Thanks everyone for your interest! I have sent direct messages to you all so please check your DMs if you haven’t seen this.

We would like to join this beta with Paulinenhof

Thanks!

Please add our Hotel Prinzregent

As with the 'normal' invoice dispatch, I wonder why there is no link to the guest profiles here.
You always have to look up the email address again separately.
It would be much easier to work with the search function from the existing contacts.