Community

Welcome to the community! Start here

• 2 November 2022
  • 2 replies
Welcome to the community! Start here
Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Welcome to the Mews Customer Community! 👋 It’s great to have you here. Lets get you settled in!

First things first, what are we actually doing in the Mews community? The intention here is for this community to be useful for both new and veteran customers, your level of knowledge doesn’t matter. Between us, there is a TON of expertise and information on this platform for you to plug into. 💡

Like everything in life, you get back what you put in. This network is not just a place to get information, nor is it another support desk. It’s where we can give each other a helping hand by sharing our own knowledge and experience. There will be recognition for acts of kindness, in the form of points and badges, and you’ll get some cool rewards along the way. ⭐

See what Matt Welle, our CEO, has to say about it...

The basic setup of our community is simple:

Community
Ask the community (or us) anything about us, our products or any other related question that might be on your mind. The community will take care of them quickly and efficiently!

Product Guides
We’re here to support you in your journey with Mews, so here you’ll find all of our product articles, see what’s trending and get help with those product questions. We have got you covered!

Product Updates
Keep up to date with our latest releases and product blogs. 

Ideas
This is where our customers provide us with the ever-needed ideas and feature requests that will make our platform be even better in the future! We try and include as many as possible in our roadmap, as when it comes to the value you can get from our platform—our customers know best!

Events

Don’t miss out on those important industry events. 

Groups

We’ve intentionally kept groups to a minimum for now as we want everyone to get to know each other in one open forum at the start. However, we have opened up a couple of groups that you’re free to join if you want to.

In any case: start here by introducing yourself to the community, and then update your profile to make it easier to connect with others from similar properties to you - here’s how.

Check out the Community FAQ’s here if  there’s more you want to explore.

2 replies

Hello, I am Stacy Jensen and I am a Front Desk Agent. Thank you for welcoming me to the Mews Community. I am excited to learn more and get any help you guys want to offer! I did finish the front desk agent course and I cant wait to go live and experience the Mews Dashboard! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello, I am Stacy Jensen and I am a Front Desk Agent. Thank you for welcoming me to the Mews Community. I am excited to learn more and get any help you guys want to offer! I did finish the front desk agent course and I cant wait to go live and experience the Mews Dashboard! 

Hey @stacyjay Great to have you here. Congrats on completing the front desk agent course. 🤓 Good luck with go live. And remember, any questions, the community is here for you. 😉