Solved

Spanish Fiscal Registry

• 14 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
  • Superstar Contributor
  • 65 replies

Help from Spain based properties,

When taking pre payments, a deposit is required to account for tax at the time of payment. To close an invoice to the fiscal registry guest passport/ID details are required. 

How do you manage to collect passport/ID details at the time of booking or how do you get around the requirement to have this information in order to close invoices? 

Thanks for advice! 

icon

Best answer by Gonzalo 7 March 2024, 11:25

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello @Sam,

I believe you could set up the system to mandate passport/ID documents during the OCI.

Have a look at this help article 

Let me know if this helps 😉

Userlevel 4

Thanks Marketa,

But guests could book and pay 6 months in advance of performing the OCI, so we still would not be able to close bills at the time of payment. 😥

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @Sam,

It is not possible at the moment to make guest passport/ID details mandatory at the time of making a reservation (this would be a feature request that you can share here). You can close the open bill under a House Use profile to report VAT and make any necessary changes to it after you have all the details collected. I understand that this is not the best option and requires some extra manual work, so I encourage you to share your needs in the Feedback page so Product Managers can pick it up.

Best,

Gonza