Skip to main content

Hello Mewsers

Just creating this topic to catch the attention of the “devs” around ( @Aldair Borges or @ettore.zotarelli maybe 😉) on the forum regarding the reservation overview options and filters

There are a few requests already on the feedback forum about getting more filters or display options regarding that particular report. See examples here after:

https://feedback.mews.com/forums/918232-mews-operations-pms/suggestions/37486498-reservation-overview

https://feedback.mews.com/forums/955405-mews-multi-property-management/suggestions/39429136-reservation-overview-list-view

Just wondering if it was on the roadmap for 2024 because I don’t think I saw this topic treated in the Webinar video related to the 2024 Roadmap?…

It is clear to me that it should, if not yet, be added as soon as possible but I’m open and ready to hear about your impressions. I, for one, would love to have the possibility to filter my arrivals by Travel Agency through that overview without having to generate a specific reservation report

And if I may add to this post, even if I think it has already been discussed a special reservation category flagged as “Group Reservation” that could be overviewed in an instant by just filter them through that specific category (in one line only, not a line for each room part of the same group).

The ideau would be of course to flag it while encoding it

Thank you all for your attention

Regards

Stephane

Hello @smehia, thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Updates for the reservation overview are not on our roadmap for 2024. However, we are considering updates for the Reservation overview in our long term roadmap. The updates current being considered are geared towards improving the reservation overview for larger properties as per this request that you have sited above. For the request to enable a customisable reservation overview, this request has seen very little traction since 2019 is therefore unlikely that we will look into this request as such as I have marked it’s development as unlikely. Requests for this level of customisation do not currently align with our design vision, should the demand of such functionality increase we would be happy to reconsider our standing on this.

With regards to your request to filter the reservation overview by travel agency without generating a specific report. We have an active initiative to develop the option to save filters in reports, I believe that this option will give you immense flexibility in generating the default reports views that will make it faster to find the information that you are looking for on a daily basis.

Group Reservation filter, for this request are you envisioning a group by “groups” filter that looks similar to the current option in the reservation report?

Kind regards,
Aldair