Skip to main content
Solved

Remove counter numbers from postings?

• 3 September 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello everybody,

does anybody have a clue if there is the possibility to remove the system integrated counter for postings?

I.e. if we give out vouchers it says “Voucher 105 - Voucher Nr. 1234

Red is the number the counter in the system gives it and shows on the invoice, green is the internal voucher number.

Is there any possibility to remove these? So that it only says “Voucher - Voucher Nr. 1234”

Thank you kindly!

Dear Tom, 

The bill number cannot be removed from the bill, unfortunately. I completely understand why you are asking this, it might be confusing to have two voucher numbers next to each other, but unfortunately, this is not possible to hide this number. As a workaround, I would suggest naming this counter differently so there are no two "voucher" numbers next to each other. 
​​​​​​​
Please let me know if you have any questions 🌸 

Dear Tom, 

The bill number cannot be removed from the bill, unfortunately. I completely understand why you are asking this, it might be confusing to have two voucher numbers next to each other, but unfortunately, this is not possible to hide this number. As a workaround, I would suggest naming this counter differently so there are no two "voucher" numbers next to each other. 

Please let me know if you have any questions 🌸 

Hey Elena,

thank you kindly for your message.

I did not ask about the bill number, I was asking about the counter for products / postings.

It’s specifically an issue of the products / postings / article counter.

As we need to have a specific product set up to post “Voucher / Gift Card”, it shows the product/posting counter after the name. As mentioned above, it will be “Voucher 123” and in the comments we have to post the correct Voucher / Giftcard number, which is very much confusing. 

See attached.

We have to post in the product comment to make sure the guest receives the correct voucher number.

That is the counter we would like to have removed. 

Has nothing to do with the bill number. That is mandatory by law, a product counter isn’t and that’s the one needing to be removed.

Thank you kindly!

Dear Tom,

Thank you for the details provided.  By the Bill number I mean the Voucher counter number, if renaming it to something different would not be an option. 
Could you please share the name of the property? I would like to have a closer look at your setup. 

Warm regards, 
Elena 

Hey Elena,

I sent you a DM.