Solved

Remove a reservation from an Availability Block or group?

• 9 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi all, 

We used an availability block for a wedding so guests could book their own rooms for blocked dates and a specific rate.

We see that by using the Availability Block - those reservations are now considered to be part of a single GROUP; while in fact they are all separate reservations.

How can we make all of those reservations Independant reservations?  Removing them from the group.

icon

Best answer by pol.font 16 May 2023, 10:00

View original

4 replies

Badge

Hello @Ethros

Thank you for raising this. ⚡

Regarding your question, the only way to separate the reservations is modifying the Group name associated to the reservation, you will find their process on this guide article with all the steps.

Also, you could remove the reservation, and create it separately if you do not want to be linked to an availability bloc reservation. 

Let us know if you have any further questions.  ❔

Kind Regards,

Pol Font

Hello @Ethros

Thank you for raising this. ⚡

Regarding your question, the only way to separate the reservations is modifying the Group name associated to the reservation, you will find their process on this guide article with all the steps.

Also, you could remove the reservation, and create it separately if you do not want to be linked to an availability bloc reservation. 

Let us know if you have any further questions.  ❔

Kind Regards,

Pol Font

Morning,

but the procedure explained in the article does not work. We can only rename the group for all reservations. It does not seperat the selected one.

Very unpleasant.

Best regards

Leif

Badge

Hey Leif, 

Thank you for your reply, 

The procedures mentioned in my last reply are due to merge or rename Group Reservations. 

To separate existing reservations in the same group, it is necessary to Cancel that exact reservation and create it separately. Or in other hand create separately an existing reservation (tick the reservation you would like to merge with the other Group Reservation, and create the “Merge”).

Apologizes if at first part it causes a misunderstanding with my explanation.

Let me know if you need any further explanation. It it a pleasure to assist you at the meantime.

Kindly Regards

Pol Font

Hey Pol,

thank you for your reply.

Ok, I understand. Nice hack - but we lose the reservationnumber of the first reservation, right? But we will try that way.

So I hope Mews will improve the possibilities to remove a reservation out of a group. The actuell status is incomprehensibel. 

Best regards

Leif