Solved

Posting a product on a 2 or 3 night stay package

• 11 October 2023
  • 4 replies

We created a package with 2 different half board.
On the first night, I need to post products from our first restaurant (Evening Meal - food + beverages at RestoX). 

On the second night, I need to post another product from our other restaurant (Evening Meal - food & beverage at RestoY).

In the product configuration, you do not have this kind of choice.

The product is “Per Person”. But one is before the first night and the other one is before the second night. The only options are Reservation Start / Reservation End. Neither is correct. 

=> how to post the correct products with correct prices on the correct nights? 

icon

Best answer by Nienke Wilbrink 19 October 2023, 14:17

View original

4 replies

Hey @Benoit T !
As of right now, this functionality is not yet available in Mews.😓
However, I have found this feature request on our feedback page, which you can upvote, so be sure to give it a thumbs-up to indicate to our product team that you’d love for this feature to be available!

There might be a way to work around it using Zapier which you could explore as well!

Hoping to have clarified the issue a bit!
~Daphne

Dear Daphne, 
The feature request you are referring to does not concern rates. It concerns manually adding a product. 

Of course, the problem is similar, Mews cannot add a product on a specific date. Like Arrival +1 or check-out -1… Moreover I need Mews to do it automatically with a product rule. Not manually. 

I distrust your voting system anyway. I will not vote for a request of 2021 that has 2 votes… It is a joke.

I am pretty sure there must be other request about this topic which have more votes. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @Benoit T ,

Thank you for your question, and I appreciate the additional insights you've provided regarding the issue at hand.

Regrettably, Mews does not currently possess the capability to schedule package deliveries for specific days of a guest's stay.

I acknowledge the challenge this limitation presents to your operations, and I want you to know that addressing this matter is a priority for me in the long term.

Would you be able to give me additional information on the topic? Would you set up a package always in the format of:

Day 1 - Product X to be added.

Day 2 - Product Y and Z to be added. 

In a case of a package that stretches various days (eg. 10 days); would you expect the package to be set up with product rules for every day in the configuration, or is there another logic you are trying to achieve?

Hope to hear! 

Warmest regards, 

Nienke 

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @Benoit T ,

Hope you are doing well! 

I’m curious to hear your feedback on my questions above. Would you please be able to provide me with your insights for me to understand your needs?

Hoping to hear :) 

Warmest,

Nienke