Solved

My Mews invoices

• 16 May 2023
  • 3 replies

HI All,

our invoices for platform fee and marketplace integrations are now mailed to our finance department.
However, is there any way to see old invoices in mews itself?

I did find a report in the finance section, however that is only the total amount and not the fees broken down.

thanks very much for your help

icon

Best answer by Mick 17 May 2023, 01:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

The lack of subtotals is an issue across the entire MEWS platform.  We are constantly doing manually calculations for guests.

For example on the billing screen you cannot see the total of a reservation if a guest has made a payment.

For example

• how much was this bill for in total?
  • how much was for lodging?  Extras?

etc

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

HI All,

our invoices for platform fee and marketplace integrations are now mailed to our finance department.
However, is there any way to see old invoices in mews itself?

I did find a report in the finance section, however that is only the total amount and not the fees broken down.

thanks very much for your help

Hi @mdemmers

If you visit the the Finance menu > Mews Payments Balance you should be able to find what you are looking for, you can use the filters to only include platform fees & payment commisisons. Here is the knowledge guide on the report. If you require further details your CS manager should be able to help, our CS has been very helpful working through the billing for our properties. 

@Ethros Your comment would be a worthy addition to the feedback portal. I agree that it would be helpful and i'd throw my vote on it. Although as a work around right now, if you select the items in the billing section, there is a calculation that occurs and is displayed in the bottom right of the bill. This may help & minimise the manual effort you are doing.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @mdemmers

thank you for the question. 

Indeed, in Mews you are only able to see amounts of the platform fees, and the breakdown is visible on the actual invoice only. 

As for the commission invoices, you may see the breakdown by exporting  the Payment report (currently available for Stripe and Adyen MoR only).

See more details in our help centre article here: https://help.mews.com/s/article/track-your-fees-with-the-payment-report-export?language=en_US

I hope this helps :)