Solved

Manually adding different Rates for 1 Stay

• 13 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Hallo Team, 

When I have a Guest/s that is staying for multiple days and I need to manually adjust the Rate or the number of persons, which should adjust the rate, is there a way to do this? i.e. Daily Detaisl?

Kind Regards, 

Amit Makan 

icon

Best answer by smehia 14 January 2024, 08:51

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hello@Amit Makan 

Of course there is. Once the reservation is done you simply go in the pricing tab of the reservation and then you can set a rate for each night (see picture here below)

Hope this helps 😉

Regards

Stephane

Dear @smehia

Thank you for your message, this Helps. 

Is there a way to have multiple occupancy in the Rooms for a duration of Stay. 

For example: 

A Guest Reserves Room for 5 Nights, for Night 1 and 2, the occupancy in the room is 1. Night 3,4, and 5, the occupancy in the Room is 2. 

Is there a way to change this with the Rate then increasing for double occupancy?

or, 

do we need to then add two reservations for the Guest, single occupancy and then double occupancy?

Kind Regards, 

Amit 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@Amit Makan 

You just split the reservation from the night the number of persons in the room change

You will have to check-out and check-in again overnight but that will work

To do so (once the check-in is done) you go on the property tab then on split reservation

If you want to do it before the check-in, you will have to do multiple reservations inside one group. Then the “check-out, check-in” procedure is the same 😉

Regards

Stephane

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@Amit Makan 

I’ve quiclky checked on the feedback forum and there is no requests regarding that particular issue

Maybe you could post it there to attract the attention, right ?

Here is the Url: https://feedback.mews.com/

Regards

Stephane