Solved

Invoice refund

• 5 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Suddenly we woke up today to find something really weird with our Mews account. This is what happened: for every customer that we have whether they have checked out before and paid their bills or they are currently checked in and have already paid their reservation, in their profile page, and in their Billing section, all the billing Items names are changed to “Invoice refund” for no reason whatsoever with a negative amount.

How is that change possible? Who can change the invoice names and state

Why would Mews change the name of all these invoices?

icon

Best answer by MarketaOupi 8 April 2024, 12:51

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello @jpsamra,

thank you for flagging this, I am checking it internally, let me get back to you soon! ✅

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello @jpsamra,

so I found the case you opened and see my colleague @pol.font already got back to you 🙂

So just for the rest, who might still be unaware: “First, we would like to inform you that "Invoice Refund" actually refers to Receivable invoice payment. This is a bug and it's being fixed.

So please bare with us, our developers are already working on a fix 🙌

Thank you! 

Hi MarketaOupi,

Indeed, someone from support contacted us and explained that it is an issue being fixed.

It seems that this issue is only a naming issue of the bills and has no effect on our operations, but hopefully will see it fixed soon.

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply, appreciate all your help and your team’s.

Best Regards,