Skip to main content
Solved

HOW DO I BOOK A GROUP RETREAT

• 5 September 2024
  • 1 reply

P

How do I book a group - i.e. a group of 20 corporate leaders where a contract would go to one person and the company would pay with one credit card for all the guests and the entire program etc. 

We plan on having a lot of group bookings at our venue (rather than just individual guest bookings for rooms) - for instance, small corporate retreats which will require room blocks.  Does Mews have the capabilities of sending quotes, contracts and invoices?  If not, will this be a feature in the near future? If not, is there a "work-around"? Does it also have the ability to create BEO's?

Hi! For contracts, quotes and BEO's you definitely need a CRM. We have an integration with Thynk.Cloud, based on SalesForce. It is highly customizable and we are happy with it.

Mews offers Availability Blocks for groups, but it is not highly advanced yet. You are able to send (customizable) confirmations from Mews, also for group bookings. And through the Mews Bookingengine you are able to distribute a link to your clients so they can book online - from the Availability Blocks.

I hope this gives you some insights in the possibilites. Feel free to reach out 😀

Regards, Sanne