Skip to main content
Solved

Guest Shuttle-Transfer Software

• 4 September 2024
  • 3 replies

Dear Community

We are opening our Hotel in December and I am thinking about processes a lot. We offer shuttle service to the cable car free of charge. Now I was wondering if one of you has a suggestion of a Software which could be handy to add guests & time and location, so every porter & front desk has access to the information. 

I would love to hear your inputs. 

Best regards

Laura 

Hey @Laura,

thinking about your problem in our hotel i would probably use our spa software for that. We use that for example not only for massages but also manage our fitness courses, hiking trips or when guests want to reserve our tennis court.

I you have already a spa software i would check if you could use that 😉.

Would also be interested if someone has a solution for shuttle booking. We operate shuttle transfers free of charge to guests and it would be ideal if there was a solution not requiring payment to book.

Requirement for inventory limits and time slots.

As mentioned you maybe have a third party service that you could use for that. For solutions with mews only you could either use tasks or probably ad an additional “shuttle” service i guess 😉.

With the service you could even add your vehicles as spaces with the available number of seats so that you can see directly if there are seats available when booking 🤔.