Skip to main content
Solved

Guest in House Report

• 5 August 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello Mews Community! 

I am wondering if anyone knows how to manipulate the fields of the guest in house report to sort by date first? More specifically, the “Ordering” option. It seems crazy to me that this is not an option for filtering already. Has anyone else had this question? 

Good morning @ToTheTrees,

thank you for that question!

Mews unfortunately does not support that feature at this moment, but what I would suggest is to export the data to an excel sheet and sort these from there on.

I found this article for you that goes a little more into detail about the excel sheet of the reservation report: Understanding the Reservation Report Excel Export (mews.com)

Hope that helps, if you have any other questions, I am happy to have another look.

Have a wonderful day!

We were actually able to find a workaround. Thanks so much for taking the time to reply! 

@ToTheTrees - that is fantastic to hear!

Have a wonderful weekend :)

Kind of, you can’t sort by date but if you need to find a guest that is in-house now but was also in-house on a different day/time you can set the filters to the date you want to see from and the status to checked in and you’ll get a list of guest who were in-house then and also in-house now