Solved

Greece Electronic invoicing integration that sends invoices to the Greek Ministry of Finance

• 26 July 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3

Hello Greek properties!

We are about to open a property in Athens, and local laws requires us to submit all issued invoices to the local tax authorities in real time. 

Mews doesnt offer any intergration themselves for this so I am looking here if there is any advise how to best work with this? 

icon

Best answer by Angelo.Carvalho 27 July 2023, 15:12

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Femke,

We are already in conversations with a client that developed a private integration for MyData fiscal reporting. We have asked the client if we could share the contact details with BoB W. and once he advises us back we will be in contact by email.

Userlevel 3

Thanks @Angelo.Carvalho unfortunately this solution is not ready yet on short term. If there are any other hoteliers with best practices please let me know! 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Some Hoteliers currently live in Greece use a POS connected to myData and manually re-create the bills and invoices closed in the PMS so that they get sent to myData, however, this is a solution for small businesses only.
For Larger business, we are in discussions with HotelInvoicer to have a connection to Mews, and a private partner that already has a private integration.
There is also a Channel manager hotelavailabilities that is currently in the process of being added to our Marketplace that will be able to do the connection to myData, they are also looking for a property to pilot this.

Userlevel 3

Hey @Angelo.Carvalho, thanks for the insights.

POS will not work for us unfortunately. For the HotelInvoicer could you give an indication when this is expected to be available? 

I am interested to find out if the channel manager option will work for us. 

And we are always open to pilot options. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello!

HotelInvoicer we are in Negotiations for them to connect however they need a guarantee that all current live Greek properties will migrate to their solution, which we cannot offer them, so we are looking into other options with them.

Regarding hotelavailabilities we can provide you a contact for Pilot testing or I will advise your CSM at Mews internally :)

@Femke  hello :-)
My name is Nikolaos and I am in revenue management since 2015.
Until mid summer 2023 I used to be the Account Manager for BOB W with OTA Insight ( now lighthouse).

As of very recently we bout a property here in Greece and we are also using MEWS and Hotel Availabilities channel manager - and we will be able to upload data to myDATA via the Hotel Availabilities channel manager.

Of course that’s until MEWS has another solution for Greece.

In case you would need any help now or in the future with myDATA feel free to stay in touch as I am sure that sharing best practices can only be beneficial for everyone :-) 

Here is my email: [email protected] and my LinkedIn is here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nikolaostsitsoulis/