Solved

General Questions

• 5 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello everyone! My name is Mae. I work for a ranch in Texas. As a newbie to Mews system, I have a few questions. I hope y'all can help me. Thank you so much!

1) How to connect our website for direct booking

2) We are not really considered a hotel so how can we make each casita/cabin its own space vs looking like a hotel?

3). Have you tried connecting your own stripe to Mews?

4). Can you recommend the best Channel Manager so we can connect our Airbnb/Vrbo?

Thank you so much for all your help!

Mae

icon

Best answer by Mick 5 March 2024, 08:26

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hello Mae,

Welcome to the Mews community! It’s great to have you and your ranch onboard. Let me help clarify your queries:

1. For direct booking on your website, the Mews Booking Engine can be setup and integrated using JavaScript codes. There’s a helpful guide available here that walks you through the process step by step.

2. Mews allows you to customise the Space Names / terminology used for your spaces, so your casitas/cabins can be distinctively named and presented. This flexibility ensures guests see your unique offerings. Further guidance can be found here.

3. Direct use of your own Stripe account isn't supported, you have to use the Mews merchant which behind the scenes can be Adyen or Stripe as the processor (This could be region dependent)

4. As for the Channel Manager, I’ve had a positive experience with SiteMinder. It’s competitive in pricing, user-friendly, and boasts robust integration with Mews, making it effective for managing listings on platforms like Airbnb/Vrbo.

I hope this answers your questions! Feel free to reach out if you need any more assistance.

Best wishes with your Mews journey,