Solved

Expedia Integration

• 11 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi,

We have the new Expedia Direct integration and are having problems with Expedia Collect reservations not coming in correctly. In my integration config, I have set it up like so

rate id                     Payment type

99999999               Hotel Collect.

Both the Hotel Collect and Expedia Collect bookings are catched by this mapping but the Expedia Collects  come in with wrong daily rates. Also here in Quebec we have different tax requirements for Expedia Collect and Hotel Collect so it would be very nice if the integration could route the Expedia Collects to a different rate. Is this possible ? There is a lot of Info out there about appending an A to the rate or using a different expedia notification code or trying to get expedia to change its rates so that the Expedia Collects have a different numeric id (the number before the A) but I have not succeeded in implementing any of them. At present, we have to go through every Expedia booking manually to change its rates and taxes and it is really time consuming...

icon

Best answer by MarketaOupi 19 December 2023, 10:30

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @yxudous,

thank you for this question!
Since you are talking about reservations coming with the "wrong" rates, it's hard to give any recommendations without an actual example and the comparison with the correct price. We checked your channel manager queue and don't see any obvious mapping errors. So the issue can be not only in Expedia settings, but other settings in Mews.

I would suggest you to submit a support case, as there will be some sensitive data involved…

Thank you!