Solved

Duve Strip Integration to Mews

• 4 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello, we connected Duve to Mews for our guest journey. Now we are accepting Payments in Duve via Stripe. To make sure the payment gets from Duve to Mews and the guest invoice we need to find the Billing ID so that we can sync the data. Does anyone know how to find the correct infos. Thx for getting back to us. Greets

icon

Best answer by MarketaOupi 27 December 2023, 16:10

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello @River House,

Thanks for your question! So, after a chat with our support team, it seems the "BillingID" you're referring to is probably the "AccountID," if your intention is to ensure that Duve can link bills to the correct guests.

To locate the AccountID, you can navigate to the guest's profile dashboard. You'll find it in the URL, as illustrated below:

However, I have encountered a similar ticket from another property. In that case, the property questioned why they had to use the above code consistently when Duve should be able to automatically retrieve this data from Mews.

If the AccountID is sufficient, that's great. If not, I recommend contacting Duve and checking with them to see if this process can be automated.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Ok, thx for the update. I will try to follow up with Duve again and see that get that solved. Greets Kevin