Solved

Deactivate automatic change of status for certain type of spaces and/or for a given service

• 29 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hello Mewsers

I’ve spotted an interresting comment from @Joanna.Svehlova on an other thread 

NB: This comment is actually marked as the best answer for this topic

The idea was to deactivate the automatic change of status (from Inspected to dirty) after 7 days (legionella cleaning) like it is done for the rooms.

Indeed some spaces part of some services like parking spots, extra bed (done in the nick of time when needed), meeting room or restaurants are not supposed to be cleaned like a room should per say, right?

Is it still possible, like apparently it once was, to contact the support and have it fixed the way it should (the way we want 😉) ? Meaning leave the status for those particular spaces on “Insepcted” permanently of course

Thanks in advance to you all for your reply, feedback and inputs

Regards

Stephane

icon

Best answer by MarketaOupi 1 February 2024, 10:52

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good to know that it IS possible!

Appreicated.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello @smehia & @Ethros,

thank you for this topic! 

I did some internal investigation and talked to our developers and what Joanna mentioned was true a year ago, but only for a full legal environment, not for individual cases. This means this was switched off for the whole US market back then, but it is NOT POSSIBLE to switch it off for a single property, case-by-case option would require additional development.

I hope this brings some clarity, I will also add a note to Joanna´s response, so we prevent any confusion. 

Thank you! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hello @MarketaOupi 

Well it sure brings clarity, but no solution for now...

It would be a nice idea to add the development of this tweak to the roadmap for 2024 (in regards of course of what is legal/mandatory or not)

Anyway, hope this will be heared by the “mighty devs” soon enough 😉😁

Regards

Stephane

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello @smehia,

I totally get your point! 

This feature is planned to be developed in order to better match legal requirements of the property.

Please upvote this feature request (if you haven´t already 🙂) so we create some action around it! (I know mention “Deactivate automatic change of status” and this one talks about “legionella”, but these go hand in hand).

I do not have any date at the moment, but this feature is on the radar for sure! 🤞

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hello @smehia,

I totally get your point! 

This feature is planned to be developed in order to better match legal requirements of the property.

Please upvote this feature request (if you haven´t already 🙂) so we create some action around it! (I know mention “Deactivate automatic change of status” and this one talks about “legionella”, but these go hand in hand).

I do not have any date at the moment, but this feature is on the radar for sure! 🤞

And...done 😉