Skip to main content

Hey Community, 

We are seeing a huge potenial in having bulk updates for the room status, we basically need it to be able to make sure guests dont check-in in to early without paying the early check-in fee but still give the oppertunity to have everything ready before coming to the hotel. 

We use the goki online check-in for that and if a room is on inspectedand the guest checks in the reservation starts automatically even before official check-in time.

Idea is to make it possible to change all clean rooms automatically to inspected on a specific time. 

Does anyone know if this would be possible to build with zapier?  

Best regards
Hendrik 

Hi @Hendrik Renken, unfortunately I do not have any experience with Zapier so can’t help you there. It would be even better if this feature existed in Mews, please vote her for this idea Batch update of space status – Welcome to the Product Ideas Forum (mews.com) 

I just voted myself!

Regards, Sanne 

would never use zapier for that, as with any third party - it will be very expensive as you would be paying per api call.. ánd you will never have a 100% score for multiple reasons… Voting for a feature is best!

i agree if you are a really patient person 😄