Solved

Booking Engine Competitors Price Comparison Widget

• 15 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi All,

As I’m looking into the booking engine configuration, I noticed the price comparison with competitors. Enabling it will be shown on the booking engine but the content is not sufficiently updatable where we might want to show different rates from different competitors. Even some of the text display content are not editable such as “Book online, get more” which I might want to update/change.

For example if I put 3 competitors I can’t seem to put a price for each competitors, since the configuration field “Competitor price relative adjustment” is applied to all displayed competitors.

Does it seem to you that this feature, although very useful and informative, can use more advanced configuration and tweaking to cater for a more personalized experience and data display for each Hotel Owner?

icon

Best answer by MarketaOupi 25 March 2024, 12:55

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello @jpsamra ,

thank you for your question! 🍀
There is a help guide about this topic and yes, some parts can be edited while others cannot. Here's a print screen regarding this:

It is possible to select competitors that will be in the comparison + competitive price (via the percentage of your rate in Mews) that you offer through these OTAs (the price is the same for all OTAs, we do not allow one-by-one personalization). Plus, you can adjust/add the claim in the blue banner.

However, if any essential feature is missing, we certainly would support further development in the future, so for us to know how high the demand is, creating a uservoice is the best way! 

Thank you!