Skip to main content
Solved

booking.com promotion rate import

• 16 June 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello

I have a promotion set up directly on booking.com (mobile rate 10% discount) and I have a dierct integration through the marketplace from Mews to booking.com

the problem I have is that the promotion is set up in the booking.com extranet, rates are importet to mews without the discount

How can I change the settings accordingly?

Thank you very much

Regards, Bettina

Hallo zusammen

Ich bin neu bei Mews und habe eine direkte Integration über den Marketplace von Mews zu booking.com. Ich habe noch laufende Promotionen im booking.com Extranet eingegeben (z.B. mobile rate 10%), beim Import der Buchungen wird aber der Rabatt nicht berücksichtigt

Wie muss ich die Einstellungen anpassen damit der effektiv bestätigte Preis importiert wird?

Vielen Dank und freundliche Grüsse

Bettina

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hello @Bettina3800,

It is a bit tricky because as I understand, the promotion is in b.com, so Mews just receives reservations and then processes what is in the XML.
So my first suggestion would be to reach out to Booking.com and ask them why the discount is not applied. But you can also open a case and give us examples to look at, to see whether we process the price correctly.

I hope this helps!

Userlevel 2

Bettina

The mobile discount promotion in b.com is linked to all the rates that you have.

You can try creating a separate b.com mobile rate in Mews & map it to b.com. You then apply the mobile discount to only this rate.

Hope this works for you.

thank you! We were able to solve the problem!

Userlevel 2

I am happy to read that you found a solution. Have a great summer.