Skip to main content

Basically I have an Employee X who created a Customer Profile at a certain date. Then changes to that profile has been done over a certain period of time. Then this profile was deleted from Mews, meaning that the customer profile does not exist, it was merged with another profile or deleted altogether.

I want to find out that happened to that delete customer profile and what are the actions that were done by that employee on that profile. Knowing that the customer profile doesn’t exist anymore, I cannot go to the action log of that profile, neither do I have an action log for the employee X to know what that employee did. Action Log and Activity Report do not provide that information.

Help.

Hi, I believe this is a question you should raise with support. There is no way you can retrieve this data yourself - deleted is deleted, and merged is merged. There is no way to undo that - but maybe Mews can do some magic in the background? 

Might not be the answer you were hoping for, but I see no other way. 

Regards, Sanne 

Hi Sanne, Thank you for your reply.

I actually was inquiring about the audit log actions of the Employee who did the deletion and not the delete data itself. What is deleted is deleted, that is understandable. But what is lacking in the solution is the ability to know, “per employee”, what are the actions done on the whole system regardless which module the changes was made.

I will try to push this request to support. Meanwhile, if you have an answer to the above I would appreciate your help.

Best Regards,