Skip to main content
Solved

Zapier Automations

• 5 September 2024
  • 2 replies

Dear Mews Community,

I'm looking for a person who has more in-depth knowledge of Zapier. I would like to do some automation with the integration, but I haven't quite gotten through it yet. As an example, in addition to many other automation ideas, I would like to know if the following automation is feasible:

I would like to generate a Google Sheet daily with all reservations in the house. I know there is the "Guests in the House" report within Mews, but I would prefer to map this via Zapier to bring the data directly into an appropriate format.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a pre-built trigger within Zapier for this. There is only the trigger for new reservations, but not for existing ones.

Does anyone know whether this is may possible with Webhooks by Zapier for example?

I would be very happy to have an exchange partner on this topic.

Best regards

Niclas

In Addition: Replys in german language are welcome to ;-)

Hi Niclas,

ich habe das nicht benutzt, aber wenn du ein ChatGPT Plus-Abonnement hast, kannst du die benutzerdefinierten GPTs verwenden, die von anderen Nutzern eingerichtet wurden. Es gibt eines namens „Automation Consultant by Zapier“, das möglicherweise helfen könnte. Ich hoffe, das ist nützlich!

Sami
(übersetzt mit ChatGPT)