Skip to main content

Hello,

I want to build an availibilty calendar on my hotel website. For that I wanted to use the services/getAvailibilty API Route. Mews Support said to me that I need register a private integration in order to use it. But for that I would have to become a Mews Partner. Do have to that really just to use the API?

Thanks.

I am by far not very experienced as i still have to go live with my first integration, but i’ve looked already into the APIs a bit and maybe this helps:

1. The Mews Connector API
    https://mews-systems.gitbook.io/connector-api
    Pretty much any operation that Mews is able to do can be achieved using this API.

Any integration using this API have go through an certification process with mews before it can go into the production/live enviroment:

When you finish building and testing your integration, please certify your integration with us. Once you have submitted the certification form, you’ll be able to select a date for the certification. During the process, we’ll ask you to test all endpoints you’ll be using, and call frequency – you’ll find more details in this what to expect guide in connector API certification and in channel API certification.

2. The Mews Booking Engine API
    https://mews-systems.gitbook.io/booking-engine-guide
    This API has functions for creating booking engines or similar functionality. Especially get service availability seems to be the perfect operation for what you want to achieve.

As far i i now there is no certification process here you just have to ask for access:

The Client application needs to be pre-registered with the Mews Support. You can open a ticket from Mews Operations via our Mews Digital Assistant.

Hello!

Yes, I believe you need to go through the certification process for general connector Api access. However, as I understood the different subscription tiers, connector Api access for custom integrations of individual in-house software is only included/allowed with enterprise tier subscriptions? Can someone from Mews maybe clarify this once and for all?

but good point @jones.eth regarding the booking engine access!

regards,

jp.

@j.spiess good point. We have enterprise i think exactly because of that.

@jones.eth Thank you! I requested the access and will try my best. If I fail I’ll come back to you. Thanks you so much.